---ONLINE CLASS TODAY AT 7:00 PM---
YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING EQUIPMENT:
1) Back pack with some weight in it. Get creative!
2) Jump rope for double unders. No stress if you don't have one!
3) Yoga mat or some some padding for your back side.
Today’s workout is “Deck of Cards”CrossFit Herne edition!
You can pick any movements that you want, but here is our version.
•Step 1: Grab a deck of cards!
•Step 2: Shuffle them up.
•Step 3: Warm Up.
•Step 4: Stack the cards and pull out a card at a time. As you flip the card over, that is the movement you do! The number on the card indicates the number of reps. The symbol indicates the movement. All face cards have the same amount of reps!
• Spades = Back Pack Squats
• Hearts = Back Pack Push-Ups
• Clubs = Back Pack Grund-to-Overhead
• Diamonds = Back Pack Down Ups
(Example: You get a 10 of Hearts, you do 10 Back Pack Push-Ups)
• Jack = 20 Jumping Air Squats
• Queens = 20 Double Unders or Jumping Jacks
• Kings = 20 V-Ups
• Aces = 1 min. plank.
(Example: You get a King of any suit, you do 20 V-ups)
• Joker = 20 Back Pack Thrusters
*If you don't have a deck of cards you can download a deck of cards app! https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ripdeck-deck-of-cards-workout/id409921624